Minute Book - Deleting pages and PDF Uploads
Deleting Pages From a Minute Book
From time to time you may find a need to delete certain pages from the Minute Book.
To delete pages:
- Click the three vertical dots on the left-hand side of the Minute Book page you want to delete and choose Delete
- Clicking Delete will show you the image below warning that "This action will delete the current page. This cannot be undone." Click Confirm Delete
PDF Uploads - "Audit Trail"
To view a record of deleted PDFs or to download a copy of the original PDF after deletion:
- From within an Entity navigate to the Documents Section
- Click PDF Uploads
A list of all PDFs uploaded to MinuteBox is displayed in the PDF Uploads section.
If the PDF has been modified or deleted, a yellow (indicating a change to the PDF) or red (PDF deleted) circle appears in the Sections column.
Also listed here:
- The name of the PDF which was originally uploaded to MinuteBox
- The Sections of the Minute Book where the pages were added
- Date the PDF was uploaded, by whom and the size
☝️ Tips! Click the "eye" icon in the View column to display and download a copy of the PDF as it was originally uploaded.
It is highly recommended you add a note to the Minute Book section before deleting a page to advise other Users of why a page or section was deleted. Reasons for deletion may include duplicate pages, upload error, upload to the wrong Minute Book.
Note: PDFs listed here cannot be removed from this list. The purpose of this list is for reference only