How do I send a PDF document for e-signature?
MinuteBox supports sending PDF documents for e-signature via a DocuSign integration that allows you to connect MinuteBox to your existing DocuSign account.
You are required to have and maintain your own DocuSign account to use the e-signature feature.
To send one or more documents for e-signature, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the MinuteBox Dashboard.
- Find the entity that you want to work with and double click on it to view its record details.
- Click Minute Book from the table of contents panel on the left of the screen.
- Click the View menu in the toolbar at the top of your screen.
- Click Show Thumbnails from the toolbar.
- In Thumbnail View, navigate to the pages you want to send for signature. (You can select multiple pages by holding the Shift key on your keyboard and selecting a range of pages. You can select multiple non-sequential pages by holding down the Control key on Windows or the Command key on Mac and clicking the pages).
- Once you have selected the pages you want to send for signature, click the Share button in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Send for e-signature.
- Follow the steps to login to your DocuSign account.
- The pages will appear in your DocuSign account ready to be sent for signature.
When the pages have been signed you will receive an email notification from DocuSign. Simply follow the instructions to view and download the signed pages. You can then drag and drop the signed pages onto MinuteBox to upload the documents. Be sure to delete the old unsigned documents.