How do I access MinuteBox settings?
- From the Main Dashboard
- click the ••• in the top right corner
- Select Settings
How do I change the Account name?
From the Settings screen:
- Click Account from the menu on the left of the screen
- Enter your desired account name in the Account Name field
How do I Customize the Entity Types in MinuteBox?
☝️ Tip! The sections displayed in your Entity Information Summary are controlled by two settings
Step One - select which sections you want to display in your Entity Settings (instructions to follow)
StepTwo - choose the Entity Type from the Entity Information Summary
- Step One - configure your Entity Settings
- Go to Entity Settings - press g (GoTo Key), then click 0 (zero). The settings screen appears
- Click Entity Settings in the left-hand panel. The Entity settings screen appears
- Click the Entity Type from the list on the left-hand side
- Click the Sections to be displayed for that Entity Type from the list on the right-hand side
☝️ NOTE: None displays the following sections when creating a brand new Entity where the Entity Type has not yet been selected
• Client Information
• Key Dates
- Step Two - choose the Entity Type from your Entity Information Summary
- Click to display the Entity Type drop-down list
- Select the applicable Entity Type from the list
The sections you set in Step One above display on screen (and in the left-hand "table-of-contents")
Adjusting the Decimal Place Settings
Decimal place settings can be adjusted in MinuteBox - you may find this helpful when performing Stock splits etc.
- Navigate to Settings - press g+0 (zero) - alternately, click the ellipses ( ... ) at the top-right of the main dashboard and choose Settings from the drop-down list provided
- Click Entity Settings in the left-hand panel
- Scroll down to Decimal Settings
- Type the number of decimals places in the field provided - a small example indicator appears to the left